Skip to content


Inspections for Use Permits

Most Counties in Colorado require a Septic Use Permit to transfer a title upon a sale.  This requires a NAWT Inspector to certify that the system is functioning correctly and up to current code. 

At TBC, we are certified to perform these inspections. We can also take care of all the paperwork for your Use Permit.